omeone could easily do a LiveJournal Bingo game.
Look at your "friends of friends" page and tick off any of the following you find there:
- South Park-style goth/raver/hipster user icon
- anime user icon
- Photographs of cats
- "Which ___ are you" test
- "personality" test whose outcome is based entirely on user's name
- 3 or more people doing the same bogus test
- "Current music: Radiohead"
- Sexual compatibility test results
- Discussion of romantic situation involving 4 or more people
- IRC/MSN chat transcript that's two or more pages long
Have I missed anything?
|Lacto-Ovo - Bingo|