If you're scratching your head looking around for a present to get me, here are some suggestions:
- DVDs: Live Forever
- CDs: can't think of any, otherwise I'd have bought them; if you think of something I'm not familiar with but would like, that'd be good
- books: I still haven't picked up William Gibson's Pattern Recognition; other than that, anything that touches on my interests that I hadn't read would be most welcome.
- socks: no thanks
- though I could do with a laptop stand (to fit a 15" PowerBook)
- Native Instruments FM7 (for MacOS 9/X)
- Cubase SX for MacOS X
- Other VST plugins: Halion String Edition, Virtual Guitarist Electric Edition
- one of the new Palm Tungstens with an ARM CPU and 320x320 screen (or, ideally, one of the slide-out screens)
Things not to get me:
- Windows software. I don't own a machine that runs Windows.
- Any CDs bearing the "Copy Controlled" logo. Those things are intentionally defective and should not be encouraged.
- Anything too large or bulky. No furniture, plasma lamps, stuffed moose heads, &c., please.
|Four Tet - Unspoken|