Below are 10 lyrics from songs. For each one, if you know the artist and song title, post them in your comment.
- Now he never leaves the house looking less than presidential as he studies all the bridges for their suicide potential
- There were lots of beautiful new technologies, beautiful lies; I was impressed by it...
- We said that we were fine, but the truth never rhymes
- And don't try to enchant me with your manner of dress, 'cause a monkey in silk is a monkey no less.
- I want to do my PhD on Sonic Youth
- I can hypnotise a pancake, I can levitate the Pope
- She spoke in dialect I could not understand
- I bought a ticket to hell when I met up with you
- Everything's horrid in Hell dear, wishing to hell you were here
- You're not that clumsy and the stairs aren't so high
Please post replies to the Dreamwidth post, not here.
Once again, comments are screened; if you know the answers, post a comment and I'll update the post with the correct guesses. If you don't have a Dreamwidth/LiveJournal account, log in with another OpenID or identify yourself in the anonymous post.
Auto-crossposted from acb.dreamwidth.org; ( comments)